Writing a caption for a video takes some effort and thought into what the video is about and how to capture the viewer’s attention.
- Have a Hook – A good hook is like magazine headlines. They are short, punchy, and get the viewer’s attention.
Example: 3 Ways to Better Sex, Don’t go to bed before you do this, 7 Habits of Successful People
- Add some Value – There should always be one actionable takeaway for the view to do or implement.
- Include a CTA – Call to Action
Example: Use CTAs such as – Schedule a Demo, DM me for our free guide. Stay away from – Learn More and Contact Us
- Front-load the important info – You have about 5 seconds to get someone’s attention
- Make it engaging – Add music, word overlays, images of what you are talking about, humor, etc.
If you are looking to REBLutionize your video content, contact a REBL. firstname.lastname@example.org